Who we are
John Robinson and Associates started business in July 1996. Our initial work focused on managing organisational transitions within government. Our success in this area resulted in John Robinson Consulting Services Pty Ltd incorporating in Melbourne Australia at the end of 1997.
In 1998 we expanded our area of interest into the retail automotive sector, in particular developing a long term relationship with BMW Group Australia and New Zealand. In 1998 we also secured long-term contracts with the Australian Public Service Commission and continue to work in partnership with the Commission, providing a range of management development programs.
In 2000 JRCS began working with Indigenous organisations, particular in northern Australia, with a focus on building organisational capability. This work continues to be an important part of our business. In 2010 we commenced a business relationship with Victoria Police and since this time have provided leadership development and strategy services to the organisation. In 2015 we began developing eLearing packages in the areas of strategy, critical thinking, performance feedback and negotiation; packages that both stand alone and complement face to face training that we undertake.
JRCS has steadily built its customer base since 1997.
We regularly provide services to:
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
- Australian Federal Police
- Australian Government Department of Agriculture & Water
- Australian Government Department of Defence
- Australian Government Department of the House of Representatives
- Australian Government Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
- Australian Government Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet - Indigenous Network
- Australian Government Department of Social Services
- Australian Government Department of the Treasury
- Australian Institute of Health and Welfare
- Australian Public Service Commission
- BMW Group Australia
- BMW Group New Zealand
- Court Services Victoria
- Geoscience Australia
- Indigenous Business Australia
- Indigenous Land Corporation
- Victoria Police
- Victorian Government Department of Health